After the School the competition of the School participants’ innovative team projects, supervised by IT companies’ mentors from Lviv, will take place. The project should be resulted with an innovative idea, the implementation of which in the future will have some commercial, educational, or social significance.
How to register
To participate in the competition the registered participants must do the following until 15:00 31.08.2021:
1) independently form groups (the most suitable number of members is up to 5);
2) choose out the captain of the team who will communicate with steering committee;
3) choose the project and the mentor (work the project topics out and suggest the mentors to choose , or choose the mentor and obtain his/her project);
4) register the team and the project on the site.
Final project presentation
1) The project competition will take place in the second half of September 2021 online in the Moodle system.
2) Each team will have up to 10 minutes (up to 5 minutes to speak and up to 5 minutes to answer the jury's questions) to present their results.
3) A mandatory element of project defense is the presentation file itself (pdf, ppt, etc.), which then will be available on the School website. In this file, the following information should be provided:
• title and description of the project;
• team members;
• relevance of the project topic;
• analysis of the similar apps or products on the market;
• social significance or commercial value of the project;
• prospects for continuing work on the project the completion of this School
4) In addition to the main presentation file, the team can use auxiliary files/tools, etc.
5) In order to save time and avoid technical problems with the presentation of projects, the team captain must send a project presentation to the School steering committee in advance.
6) It is desirable for each member of the team to participate in the presentation of the work results, indicating his clear responsibilities in the team. However, all materials will be presented only from the team leader's account.
7) The award procedure will take place after the performance of all participants. The best participants will be awarded.